Pages

25 January 2011

Welcome.

Okay, so I finally created a blog, where all of you guys will be able to read about my amazing race around the World. I used to only write my travel diary in Swedish, but as I know many of you would love to read it I have decided to translate it for you.

I thought simply running it through the google translator felt a bit boring. Besides, its nice for me to really go through all of it again and it also gives me a chance to practice my English writing. Remember though, I'm a better Swedish writer than I am English. So ignore my mistakes! <3

As many of you know the first 5 months I was travelling with my partner in crime; Julia. During this time we shared our diary, and had a lot of fun making it. I'm glad many of you got to meet her, but mostly glad that I had her.

So, enjoy!

1 comment: