Pages

14 January 2014

Driving School day 1

Had my first driving lesson yesterday. It went alright, considering it was the first. There was a driving teacher-to be tagging along in the car as well. She seemed nice. My teacher's alright, he almost felt a bit too educational. It didn't feel very comfortable, but I'm guessing it might have been for her sake. I'm sure it'll get better when we get to know each other more and can relax a little - both of us. It's fun being back in a car, and terrifying at the same time. It's going to be exciting to see how these two weeks go. I wish my teacher wouldn't have started talking about how we might need a couple of extra classes already after the first one where we barely had time for anything. I mean, I'm not surprised - they want to make money. But it was just too obvious. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Cheerio!


2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Driving school in Oakton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an insightful read! I loved how you captured the essence of the first day at driving school. Your attention to detail and personal anecdotes made it such an engaging experience. Looking forward to reading more about your journey! Armadale Driving School

    ReplyDelete