Pages

13 January 2014

American Hustle

Saw the movie American Hustle. Wasn't impressed. Good actors, nice time epoch, outfits etc. The sound quality of the version I saw wasn't amazing, which might have contributed to the fact that I didn't enjoy it. But mostly I just found it boring. Too much talking. It was like the entire movie was about waiting for something to happen. And once it finally did (I guess) I didn't really understand what actually did happen. Because I'd gotten bored on the way, lost interest and therefore got it all mixed up. Wait, who's that? Which person did this? A bit in to watching the movie me and my friend looked at each other and said "Somethings GOTTA happen soon, right?" We thought we were getting closer to the end, but it turned out we'd only watched about half of it. I think my friend might even have fallen asleep for a while there.

I don't know. It might be better with better sound. But as far as my experience goes, I still wouldn't give it another shot. Sound or no sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment