Pages

13 January 2014

Ouch~

12 Jan,
Am now sitting in the Gothenburg train station waiting for my stop over to finish and the train to Halmstad to arrive. I have no internet but figure writing is a great way to pass the time. My butt hurts from the hours already sat on it. Apparently the train had some trouble with its shock-absorber. "It's luckily just a comfort issue". True, lucky compared to a lot of things. But still; Lucky? Questionable choice of word. Every time the train took a little curve everyone slipped to the right or left. Things were falling off tables and it was impossible to get comfortable. It was quite amusing at times, but a relief to get off. And now here I am, sitting on a hard bench in the waiting hall.

Tomorrow is the first day of my driving course, and I am freakin' nervous. Tick tack.

No comments:

Post a Comment