Pages

28 January 2014

Shooting an Elephant

The spring semester have started at last. Contemporary english literature. We are reading and analysing the short story Shooting an Elephant by George Orwell. I really enjoyed the short story, and there is a lot to find once you start digging. Me and my study-buddy Moa are getting in there. It's great having someone to study with, especially when it comes to analysing literature - it just gets so much more interesting to have more than one point of view. Tomorrow night we have the second seminar of the semester and I'm excited to see what the other students have found in the text. 

The five page story is quickly read through and I very much recommend you doing so! HERE for example.

I find this picture so sad but hauntingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment