Pages

07 January 2014

6 Jan

According to my new years resolution this post should of course have been published yesterday. But oh well, sometimes there just isn't enough time. I worked my last day (again) at the store in Haninge. Have only been working extra during Christmas. One month was quite enough and I'm happy to be back to just studying. Doing both at the same time was a lot to handle. Just found out that I passed my exam in English Grammar, which is a big relief. Yay! We had to learn all the grammatical rules and regulations in about a month and a half. And it's fucking hard man. The book we studied is called "A University Grammar of English with a Swedish Perspective" - I think that says it all. Phew. Glad it's over. Now on to the next term, where we are going to study Contemporary English literature and Written Communication, which I'm quite excited about it. In my Swedish Literature course we are just beginning our studies in "The birth of modern literature", which hopefully will be more interesting than our last course module. Spring semester, here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment