Pages

17 January 2014

Driving School day 5

Jan 17
Half way through! A week from now I (peppar, peppar) have my drivers licence. I am feeling a lot more comfortable driving, but I'm still nervous when I think about the test. Had three lessons today, rather close after each other - intense. Now I am at home studying the theoretical part, which exam I will be taking on Tuesday. I'm also a lot more comfortable with my teacher now, and we are past the just driving driving driving part but can now also talk about other things while I drive, which is nice. He seem to think I'm doing really well, which is a boost. We talked about those extra lessons and I feel better about that too. 

I thought I would want to keep driving through out the weekend to just get it over and done with, but at the moment I am quite happy about the fact that I get to rest for two days. There is so much information to digest. I. AM. TIRED.


No comments:

Post a Comment