Pages

13 January 2014

Snowy

So the snow finally made it to Stockholm. I almost thought we were in the clear (haha, we're never in the clear) - but it's been very slow this year. Last year we had snow in October. This year it took almost half of January to get going, but the other night it finally did. I was hanging out at a friends place. Almost wore my thin spring jacket over there because the day wasn't very cold at all. And while we were inside it started snowing a little. And then some more. And then a lot more. And when it was about time for me to head home it was snowing pretty consistently. I slipped around in my Converse and looked like a snowman by the time the bus arrived. 

And then what happened? Well, as every year, public transportation freaked out. SNOW, in SWEDEN!? (Yes, Again!). This is a mystery to me. You'd think they would have learned by now.

It's pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment