Pages

23 January 2014

Driving School day 9

Wow, 9 days of driving are already over. Tomorrow is the day with a big D - my drivers exam. Just got home from today's final lesson. I think I'ts been a pretty good day, driving wise. But non the less I am just about dying from nervousness. Don't know what to do with myself, haha. I just want it to be over. And please please please let it go well. I know the worst thing that could happen is that I'd have to do it again, which isn't so bad. I just really hope I won't need to.

My teacher asked if he could come with in the car tomorrow with me and who ever I get scoring my driving. I said yes, but will think about it until tomorrow. I don't know if it's a good or a bad idea. Having him in the back seat might make me more nervous, or make me feel safer. I don't know. He said he'd sit in the back and try to talk as much as possible with the instructor to make sure he doesn't try to disturb my attention. Haha!

Got any pointers? They're all welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment