Pages

23 January 2014

Driving School day 8

Jan 22
8th day of driving school is over. Time has passed fast and at the same time I feel like it's been ages. I can't wait til it's over. I'm starting to get really nervous about the exam. Like really nervous. I know I should just relax, if I don't pass I'll just have to try again later. By now I just really want it over and done with.

In the evening we did the mandatory "darkness driving" where they showed us how far away you can see someone wearing a reflex, when to use your high beams and when not to etc. Amazing what difference a little plastic thing can do. Reflexes should be "årets julklap" - gift of the year, every year. Since there were two cars we took the opportunity to practice overtaking. This is hard to practice when you're out driving with just one car, at least if you want to keep it within the legal speed limits, since it's pretty much impossible to find someone driving slow enough on the roads these days. It was interesting. I got to drive in the car with my theory teacher, which I really enjoyed. 

Watched Cool Runnings to get into the Jamaican mode. Just a bit over a week and I'm there! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment