Pages

21 January 2014

Driving School day 6

Monday Jan 20th
Back on it again after the weekend. Spent two lessons practicing backing the car around corners and turning in streets and junctions as well as all sorts of parking. Backing in, driving in, parallel parking. It went good. Drove with the to be-driver teacher again today. She was in charge of the lessons and my teacher was in the back. She was good, super sweet girl, but it went a little slow at times. Learning together I guess, ha.

Then had another theory class which was again really good. My theory exam is due Tuesday and I am studying all my spare time. The teacher wished me luck and said he thought it would go well, since I am pretty much the only person answering all the questions in class. Sometimes I try to shut up because I want the others to have a chance to answer, but then no one ever does and so he turns to me anyway. I feel pretty confident with what I've learned, but am of course nervous about the exam.

Oh, and Halmstad is cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment