Pages

15 January 2014

Driving School day 2

After my second day at driving school I had mixed feelings. First of all, and what I'm very happy about, is that I already feel a lot more comfortable with my teacher. It was such a huge difference when we were alone in the car. However, he had already booked those extra classes he mentioned the day before (after my first and only class) and gave me a new schedule including these before we started our second lesson. What a confidence boost, huh! 

Agghh, this course is supposed to be enough, and you don't even know how well I drive yet. Give me a break, man. I think it's terrible that these places are commission based. I know they are trying to make extra money off of me, but it's so hard to do anything about it since he's the one who decides what to do, how much to do it and for how long. And when I'm "ready" for any next step. Im completely in the mercy of his position. 

Anyway. Had three lessons today and they went awesome, so far I am making huge progress - which feels great. A lot of the driving I did all those years ago is starting to come back. When I got home though the whole extra lesson/money-thing was still on my mind and I am feeling really annoyed about it.  I cut vegetables for dinner like crazy to get some of my anger out, haha. It helped for a while, but here I am all grumpy again. Not sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment