Pages

19 January 2014

Parallel Parking

It's so nice to be off from driving school for the weekend and get some rest. But I am still studying my theory books like a crazy person. Doing sample tests over and over and over again. I think it's going pretty well, but who knows what questions they'll throw at me at the actual exam. I'm nervous. The test contains 70 questions. Apparently 5 of them are new questions that the traffic board is trying out for the future, so they don't count (wether I answer them correctly or not). At the end of the test I need 52 correct answers, but since there is no way of knowing which ones will be counted I have to get at least 57 of them to be sure.

Saturday me and my friend Thomas, who I am staying with here in Halmstad, practiced parallel parking. We used two chairs as landmarks for the two cars I was parking in between. They were pretty hard to see but I think it went alright. Some of the times I tried it at least. Some times not as good... (yes, I did hit one of the chairs). I think it is going to be the hardest part of driving school. I will start learning the tricks of parking and reverse driving with my teacher in the beginning of next week. Wish me luck!

This is my first ever parallel parking. If you look closely you can see 
Thomas giving me the thumbs up from the passenger seat. Heyoo

No comments:

Post a Comment