Pages

09 January 2016

Almost two whole years

So, this is embarrassing. The new years resolution of 2014 - to write every day - ended up in me not writing anything after somewhere in May, and then nothing at all the following year. And now here we are, in the middle of January, 2016! Crazy how time flies.

Yet again my new years resolution is to write. Something small every day - something positive that happened that day. And so far I am keeping my promise, writing a line in my agenda every day. But seeing this now (and honestly - laughing at myself) we will just have to wait and see how long it lasts.

I spent the morning looking through all of my 2014 posts and really enjoyed it. Therefore I will try to add my every day notes here as well, to make sure I am able to come back and look at them again later.

Happy 1 and 3/4 years later to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment