Pages

10 March 2013

Memory Lane 2012, part 1: Summer

Since i was really crappy at writing last year imma give you a run through some of the gazillion things that happened. Since photography is one of my favourite things to both do and look at, im going to use a lot of photos to do this (thank you instagram). Enjoy!

I spent another winter and spring in The Old Town, one of the best places in this country. One day i shall live there again!



But also left it at the end of spring to go live with Linda in my new home: Gubbängen!



Oh, how lovely to live with another girl that has tons of clothes and shoes and makeup, fun! We started off by spending a wonderful summer together in our apartment - such a great summer. And even lovelier when having my brother living next door.




Welcomed a new, and very much longed for, life. Liselotte och Micke - jag är så ofantligt glad för er skull!


Celebrated the Pride festival, of course. So much fun, so much love! <3



SMULTRON!

Visited the area where i grew up along with an old friend. I dont miss it at all, except when im there.

Made my first ever elderflower lemonade. Summer on a bottle, ohyes.

And when my parents rented a summer house for a week me and my brother took the bus there to spend the weekend. It was like spending summer in a movie: swimming, sunbathing, playing games, drinking beer while barefoot in the grass or in the sauna, jumping on the bicycle to pick up the morning paper or to ride to the little store to buy ice-cream.


Stockholm is a beautiful place during summer. I love walking around the streets, listening to people playing street music, or take a walk to Skeppsholmen to lay down and watch the boats. Or eat strawberries and visit Rålis (the park where they show outdoor movies.) 



As every year i of course also went to watch the cherry blossoms in Kungsträdgården. This year i went with Yohann and it was lovely as always.

I think a lot of you know i am not a fan of the swedish winter. Oh no, i could definately live without it. The summer though is incredible.



It truly was a beautiful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment