Pages

20 February 2014

Heat

Jamaica day 11!
After a long night (somebody partied too hard last night and woke me up, haha..) I dragged myself out of bed and got online to study with Moa. It was nice to sit out on the balcony in the morning sun and get the day started. At about ten o clock we had breakfast at Rody's - banana porridge? Oh. My. God. So good. The sun was beaming and the walk over there nearly killed us, but that porridge made it all worth it. After breakfast we went home for a well deserved swim - before it was time to go for lunch. Our new Swedish friends had made a reservation for us with one of their "Rasta friends". The food was good (all though Rody's is way better) and we were all still kind of full since breakfast. Everyone were all hot and slow around the lunch table, and wanted to get back in the water, so we did! We swam, we played yatzy and we watched the dolphins swim by. Then we went for another drive with Devon and luckily the ATM's worked better today, so we got that done. In the evening we went for dinner at a restaurant called the Hungry Lion - great food, but I was so tired from the hot day and even more from the terrible night that I pretty much fell asleep at the table. And kept doing so once I got into bed. Like a log all night long.


No comments:

Post a Comment