Pages

06 February 2014

One Love

Jamaica day 3!
Lazy day. Resting in the sun, swimming, snorkelling. Saw a turtle, cuuute! Me and Albin went to the little supermarket to buy some water. On the way back we passed by a man who smiled and said (to my brother, not me): "Respect man! Your wife go barefoot, Jamaican style, one love!" - just everything Jamaican possibly squeezed into one sentence. I love it!

Went for lunch at a sort of hamburger-place with Drew and Liz. These burger-things were HUGE, and Delicious! We all smashed them, and then went into a deep food coma. Walked back in the rain (oh yeah, it rains at least a little bit every day. It is the Caribbean after all.) 

Me and Valle moved into a room in the castle today. Apparantly there was some misunderstanding with the lady who owns the place. I don't know. It was all very annoying and energy consuming.  But we ended up here and it feels quite nice to be in place. The bed's not as comfortable though and we have to switch rooms about 3 more times during our stay. Ohhhh well.

Studied and slept early. Exhausting day! Oh, and while sun bathing the hotel's dog decided she wanted to share my sun bed. She jumped up next to me and posed for the camera (better than me) before drooling all over me. Afterwards I decided it was a good time to go for a swim...



No comments:

Post a Comment